Giovanni Dainelli Building Workshop
Located in the northwest area of Florence, in a residential neighborhood, the workshop was completely renovated in 1997. The loft structure is accentuated by the double volume of the project room, which is naturally illuminated by the glass window on the forefront and from the two apertures facing the garden.
From the balcony overlooking the project room you can reach the design emplacements.
A distinctive detail of the structure is its colors: yellow for the external walls, electric blue for casings and furnishings and a blue mosaic floor in concrete-framed glass, which in combination with the wide apertures, turns this place into a very stimulating dimension for creativity.
- BA in Architecture in Florence
- Graduate course in "Bioclimatic Architecture", Università di Firenze
- Member of the Facoltà di Firenze research group assigned to remote sensing of electromagnetic radiation
- Winner of the "Louise De Poortere Italia" designer and architecture contest, 1989 - Award conferred at the Triennale di Milano
- Several publications, among which we find the eight pages dedicated by "Casabella" magazine in their November 2001 issue (No. 694) for an accomodation facilities project
Studio Giovanni Dainelli
Viale Corsica, 98
50127 - Firenze
Tel/Fax 055 368484